Side-scrolling cooperative platformer Enchanted Portals will launch for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, Switch, and PC via Steam and Epic Games Store on September 6, followed by PlayStation 4 and Xbox One “a few weeks later,” publisher Perp Games and developer Xixo Games Studio announced. A physical edition will launch for PlayStation 5 on September 28.
Here is an overview of the game, via Perp Games:
Get ready for an adventure like no other as rookie magicians Bobby and Penny find themselves stuck between dimensions. As they journey through a variety of enchanting worlds, it’s up to you to help them fight their way back to their own dimension and reclaim the Magic Book.
With catchy music, charming old-timey art, and non-stop comedy, Enchanted Portals is a cooperative 2D platformer that will keep you on your toes. Whether you’re playing solo or with a friend, the magic never stops and the action is always fast-paced and whimsical. Join Bobby and Penny on their quest and see where the adventure takes you!
- Cooperative and solo modes.
- A collection of challenging platform stages, set in a variety of worlds across dimensions.
- Thrilling boss battles, each featuring a colorful unique setting and multiple different phases to go through.
- A powerful arsenal of spells and moves, including fire, ice and wind ready to use from the very beginning, a handy double-jump for extra air control, a magic bubble that blocks any attack, and the ability to fly with your broom and swim underwater.
- Players can be affected by a variety of status effects, such as jump restriction, inability to attack… all of which will pose an extra challenge and spice up the gameplay.
Watch a new trailer below.