Hammerwatch II is a video game developed by Crackshell and published by Modus Games.
Gather your heroes and journey beyond the dungeons of Castle Hammerwatch to explore a pixelated world like never before
Blight the Horrible and his dragon army have succeeded in the sinister plot to overthrow King Roland and bring destruction across the Kingdom of Herian. But not all is lost as hope hides deep within the sewer system, where the King’s resistance movement holds strong. On the King’s order, a select few of mighty and skilled heroes have been entrusted with defeating Blight’s dragons and restoring the Kingdom.
Adventure alone or gather your party to aid King Roland’s resistance, all while helping villagers along the way. Battle beasts, finish off hordes of the undead, and face the forces of evil in this epic ode to classic action RPG.
- Explore a Vast and Dynamic Open World – Journey through Hammer Island, the Fallowfields, and the dark mountainous regions of Blackbarrow. Experience a world complete with day/night and weather systems that will help shape your adventure.
- Aid Townsfolk Along the Way – With an epic number of quests, there is ample opportunity to be the hero Herian deserves.
- Build Your Herian Hero – Choose between five distinct character classes: Paladin, Ranger, Rogue, Wizard, and Warlock. Customize your appearance and level up to unlock powerful new abilities and skills.
- Collect and Craft – Stock up on items found and earned along the way and craft them into useful tools, magic potions, and delicious food.
- Share the Adventure – Play alone or in online cooperative mode with up to three other players.
The Chronicles Edition
- Hammerwatch II base game
- Hammerwatch: Anniversary Edition
- Downloadable content “Anniversary Pack” – Includes 20 additional colors to choose from, five additional hero facial items, and two additional voice packs
Hammerwatch II News
Hammerwatch II launches August 15 for PC, later in 2023 for PS5, Xbox Series, PS4, Xbox One, and Switch
Hammerwatch II GalleriesView full gallery
April 5, 2023